sâmbătă, 11 martie 2017

apel

Dutssa Teodora
friends, I have a creepy and sad news for all. My boyfriend has died Tuesday in a car accident at the 32 years .He was the one who helped me 7 years in animal rescue streets, it was he who provide food for the 21 dogs in my care and always fighting Foster to pay. Please do not leave me in hard, I could cope with the expenses, can not give up these souls. I ask those who know my work 7 years can help me take care and can still save homeless dogs and cats
My paypal is deutza_kiss06@yahoo.com Thank you

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

ROBI






ADOPTA PISOANCE!

Adopta o pisica

ADOPTII PISICUTE

Adopta o pisicuta

ADOPTA, MERITA 1 SANSA!

Adoptii caini

ADOPTA 1 CATEL

Adopta un catelus

ADOPTA 1 CUT!

a title="Adoptii caini" href="http://www.adoptiicaini.ro/">Adoptii caini