sâmbătă, 31 ianuarie 2015

apel pt Bobita

URGENT!Hi !I m Bobita from Mangalia Shelter!I m not young,i have 11 years old and i m sick but i Hope and dream to have a Nice life from now on without pain!I have mange, skin probleme,a big tumor and i m cold because i have no fur and outside is very cold!Vasile took me at his home and when he go i go out in the yard and cry after him because i m afraid to not abandone me!I need help for tratament and maibe surgery!I dream to have a home one day...a worm house with alot love! My account bank is RO15INGB0000999904567595 swift INGBROBU name TEMELIE VASILE or my account Paypal animals_in_need_romania@yahoo.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

ROBI






ADOPTA PISOANCE!

Adopta o pisica

ADOPTII PISICUTE

Adopta o pisicuta

ADOPTA, MERITA 1 SANSA!

Adoptii caini

ADOPTA 1 CATEL

Adopta un catelus

ADOPTA 1 CUT!

a title="Adoptii caini" href="http://www.adoptiicaini.ro/">Adoptii caini